Thursday, February 25, 2010

How can I roll paint my car? (saw a site about prople painting there cars with rollers) any ideas or tips???

Don't expect new car paint quality, but the roller method is VASTLY better than the rattle can method.


http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0%26amp;Number=2331682%26amp;page=0%26amp;fpart=1%26amp;vc=1


Scroll down to the first post by the user ';69chargeryeehaa'; and you will find everything you need to know.How can I roll paint my car? (saw a site about prople painting there cars with rollers) any ideas or tips???
It does work. Takes a long time between coats and you have to wet sand till your arm is ready to fall off. The up side is you can paint your car for around $50 including the paint.How can I roll paint my car? (saw a site about prople painting there cars with rollers) any ideas or tips???
If you're that low budget to paint the car with a roller I'd suggest a spray can instead.
huhhh
Were they getting their cars ready for a demolition derby? I don't think it would look good.
Just one...Do not even consider it!!!! Unless you are going for that idiot look. There is no way that would look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment