Saturday, February 27, 2010

Painting Small Area - Brush only, or Need Roller?

On most of the tutorials that I have seen, they all say to use a roller on large areas. I have to paint a small area (160 inches by 55 inches). Would simply using a brush suffice (i.e. would the paint be even)? Or am I better off using a roller as well? Thanks!Painting Small Area - Brush only, or Need Roller?
I would use a roller so you don't get any brush strokes, then in the corners use a small brush.Painting Small Area - Brush only, or Need Roller?
brushes leave a different texture than rollers. Choose which one you like better. For smaller spaces, it doesnt matter, just be sure to use a good brush if you go with it.
They have small rollers out there which would probably suit your needs. Using a brush is a pain!
use a roller! i tried with a brush and it took me years to get it right!
Roller is best bet, But if you use brush, buy a good one,





Don't use a cheap one, Good brush will cost you aprox $15.00 to


$20.00 bucks, I'd use 4';
You are definatly better off using a roller unless you don't mind brush marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment