Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have an 18 x24 painting that I want to scan, but I can't use a roller scanner like at Kinkos, any ideas?

I don't think it would be a good idea to do that... Well, taking a picture of the painting...





Hope this helpsI have an 18 x24 painting that I want to scan, but I can't use a roller scanner like at Kinkos, any ideas?
Thanks sweety... Love ya!

Report Abuse


I have an 18 x24 painting that I want to scan, but I can't use a roller scanner like at Kinkos, any ideas?
try a t-shirt shop they have ways of scanning things to put on tees. Maybe they can help u.
Don't know where you live but you could take it to a camera/photo shop and they could professionally take a photo for you that can be put onto a CD and you would have great quality and make as many copies, photos, scans that you want!





I would also suggest contacting someone who is REALLY good in photography or with a digital camera and have them take a photo for you....
you could use a camera with really high resolution and take a picture of it. or you could hire a professional photographer.


the results might surprise you.


OR!


if all else fails, you could just hire someone to worry about it for you =P
use digital camera, with high resulation, much better than scanner, then print it from your camera, scanner is really very old now , I use my digital camera as scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment