Thursday, February 25, 2010

Painting with a roller (Red Paint)?

I did paint one wall of my living room with red paint and with a 3/8 roller, the color is perfect but I can not get rip of roller marks, I did paint two times already and still seen the marks... What can I do????Painting with a roller (Red Paint)?
Gently sand out the marks and when you paint again don' t put so much pressure on your roller .also get a new nap for your roller and keep it loaded so you don't have to push so hardPainting with a roller (Red Paint)?
If you can feel the ridge of roller marks,it wont disappear by more coats. You need to use a piece of sandpaper ,150 grit, green if can find as green wont gum up.roller marks are caused by pressing to hard when rolling. Dip more often and roll lightly.
  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment